Fire closes 300 East restaurant | CLT Blog

Fire closes 300 East restaurant

Posted on 17 Sep 2009 by Justin Ruckman

An electrical fire has closed 300 East, a popular Dilworth Restaurant.

The fire occurred about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday during the dinner rush, but no one was injured, said general manager Hailey Shore. The staff evacuated everyone. The fire started in a fan in the women’s bathroom.”

Read more by Tonya Jameson at the Observer.


  1. Karin Ioannidis 12 Nov 2010 at 5:10 AM

    It is remarkable, very valuable message