New Johnson & Wales student center breaking ground this week
Posted on 25 Apr 2010 by Justin Ruckman
The project is slated to break ground this week, with a scheduled completion date of Spring 2011.
The new Johnson & Wales University Student Center will be built on the residence hall parking lot adjacent to the Panther’s practice field, and will include:
- gymnasium with bleacher seating for 600
- fully equipped fitness center
- aerobic exercise room
- student activity multi-purpose room
- clubs & organizations offices and resource rooms
- athletic offices
- varsity and general student locker rooms/showers
Hat tip to Shane McDevitt.