Charlotte 2.0.2: Creative Work & Workspaces
Posted on 28 Jan 2010 by Justin Ruckman
This is Charlotte 2.0, an ongoing series on technology and startup business in Charlotte — specifically, how to stand out in the banking industry’s shadow, and how to create a more economically and intellectually diverse and sustainable city moving forward.
Philip Dodds (@philipdodds) is spearheading this podcast, and we at CLT Blog are hosting and producing it. Special thanks to Carlos Espin at Area 15 (@areafifteen) for his continual support of this and other community-centric initiatives.
This episode focuses on creative work and workspaces, with guests as follows (left to right):
- Carlos Espin, Area 15 (@areafifteen)
- Rich Deming, Calor Energy
- Jeff Elder, jeffelder.net (@jeffelder)
- Chris Beck, Netphase (@christopherbeck)
- Tyler Ford, Lightbulb Coworking & Lightbulb Creative (@lightbulbcowork)