Charlotte Chamber hosts 2013 Technology Summit
Posted on 12 Sep 2013 by Tenisha Waldo
Tenisha Waldo from the Charlotte Chamber joins us to talk about a cool event they’re hosting tomorrow. –JR
It’s no secret that technology drives every successful business. Whether it’s creating efficiencies, streamlining operations or discovering ways to better serve customers by analyzing rich data, Charlotte-area businesses rely on technology to make things happen.
The Charlotte Chamber has pulled together a roster of amazing speakers and thoughts leaders who will discuss trends in technology and how businesses may utilize those trends to be regionally and globally competitive:
- Martin Davis, CIO, Wells Fargo, Summit Chairman
- Kirk Beatty, CEO, Datatech
- Todd Wilkes, VP of Development, Premier
- Laurent Therivel, Wireless Vice President and General Manager, AT&T
- Paul Wuerslin, Solution Engineer, Sprint
- Josh Oakhurst, Creative and Strategic Director, Skookum Digital Works
- Brent Whittington, Information Security Consultant, Ally Bank
- Reed Wilson, Founder and CEO, Palmetto Technology Group
- Dr. Yi Deng, Dean of the College of Computing and Informatics, UNC Charlotte
- Jared Lawrence, General Manager, Customer Planning and Analytics, Duke Energy
- Anu Brookins, VP, Customer Relationship Management, Belk
- Rishi Bhatnagar, President and CEO, Syntelli Solutions
- Dr. Kenneth Russell, Director of Intellectual Capital Transformation, Cisco — Moderator
- Robert Vizza, Senior Director of Global Alliances, Autodesk
- Peter Lowder, Director, Carlisle & Gallagher
Plan to attend the Chamber’s Technology Summit to hear and discuss the impact of technology across Charlotte’s diverse industries! The summit is tomorrow, Friday Sep 13, but don’t fret there’s still time to sign up. Tickets are $75 for members and $99 for non-members. You can learn more, and register on the website.
No need to dust off that suit and tie. Wear what you’d normally wear to work.
Follow along on Twitter using #CLTtechbiz.