Minority turnout in the 2012 election, BOCC turnover, plus the Charlotte Hornets, on the latest 282
Posted on 5 Mar 2012 by Matthew Tyndall
- Will the 2012 presidential election mimic 2008 in terms of minority turnout?
- With all the turnover at the County Commission (three at-large seats will be gone, etc.) what does it mean for County policies? And where does Harold Cogdell go from here?
- It’s widely speculated that when the New Orleans Hornets are sold, the new owner might change their mascot. Many Charlotteans have long wanted the Hornets name back. If the Hornets mascot does indeed become available, should the Charlotte Bobcats change to the Hornets?
Carlton is joined this week by the following panel:
- Rod Garvin: Hip Hop Caucus
- Amanda Raymond: League of Women Voters
- John Morgan: We Beelieve: Charlotte…take back your Hornets.
Thanks to everyone who watched the show’s live stream today noon!