New mortgage settlement, $70 million for the Blue Line, plus what’s up with Charlotte weather, on the latest 282
Posted on 27 Feb 2012 by Matthew Tyndall
- Mortgage Settlement: The big $25 billion foreclosure settlement is hitting North Carolina and Charlotte soon. Who will this impact? How will money be distributed?
- Money for the LYNX: Obama’s budget allocates money to expand Charlotte’s public transportation footprint. But are we ever going to see an extension of the light rail? And what’s the future of the streetcar?
- Charlotte Weather: Taking last week’s unseasonably hot temperatures into consideration, what’s up with the weather?
Carlton is joined this week by the following panel:
- Rebecca Madej: Cunningham & Company Mortgage Bankers
- Shawn Flynn: News Director, News 14
- Brad Panovich: Chief Meteorologist, WCNC
Thanks to everyone who watched the show’s live stream today noon!