Local craft beer, Bobcats ranked last, and US Airways impact on CLT, on this week’s 282
Posted on 6 Feb 2012 by Justin Ruckman
- Local craft beer: In the last few years, Charlotte has seen growth in the craft beer world — in the places that sell it, the local breweries that make it and people who consume it. Does this mean that Charlotte is on its way to becoming a beer town?
- Bobcats ranked last: The Charlotte Bobcats — is being the worst team the best thing for them? Was the team intentionally gutted to position them for future greatness?
- US Airways impact on CLT: Would Delta’s proposed merger US Airways be good or bad for Charlotte? Will this help us get more direct flights from Charlotte … or less?
Carlton is joined this week by the following panel:
- Jack Brayboy: Charlotte Small Business Spotlight
- Todd Ford: NoDa Brewing Company
- Mary C. Curtis: Washington Post’s She The People
Thanks to everyone who watched the show’s live stream today noon!